Cigarette Cigarette

Beautifully done! A fine piece of work!

This really fits the song so eloquently, with the blue tones and perfects cuts. It would tell the story of the song even if one couldn't hear the music. Gorgeous art as well!

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

Mr. Happy Face is so coooool! Yaaaaay!

What a great little toon! It's so creepy and psycho-humoristic! Mr. Happy Face really does love everybody! Great lines, safe yet wonderfully horrific violence, That yippy dog had it comin'! Hope to see more of Mr. Happy Face and his sweet psychotic freedom!

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

This is All you NEED!

Freakin' hilarious on an almost subconscious level! I just don't get tired of it - was in my head all day and probably will be tomorrow. You gave into reckless abandon and that's so damn rare! Love the song - love the video - Can't stop laughing - somebody help me!

Clickilization Clickilization

The Great, Grey Lemur is proud of me! :)
I enjoyed this game and found it difficult to stop playing once I understood the basics. The game gives you that feeling of power even though no one's really fighting you back. Once those numbers start moving faster and faster, it really pays off. Completing the board is not difficult but that doesn't prevent this from being a fun, little game.

Fuzzies Fuzzies

Great educational quality and can't go wrong with fuzzies.
As said below, additional levels would be nice. Maybe illustrating mutations.
And what about just having a free breeding session after the win?
Nice job. I love any game associated with breeding or that implements genetics. There's a huge need for more of it in gaming altogether!

Alone on Raven Road Alone on Raven Road

Very simple and to the point. This would be an ideal way to teach a child about point and click puzzle games like this. A great introduction to such games. The game worked smoothly and the sounds were nice. The medals are a bonus happy thing for kids to find. I'd say the bushes puzzle was the neatest of them. A very basic animation of riding on the horse at the end and reaching the destination would have been a nice touch.